Thursday 27 March 2014

Free UniFi upgrade

TM called me offering a free upgrade to VIP10 for our Unifi.

We are currently on VIP5 which costs RM149 monthly with added Sports Package for HyppTV that costs us another RM50. So our monthly Unifi bills is RM199.

With their free upgrading we will be upgraded to VIP10 together with the Sports package for the same RM199 monthly.

I jotted the info I got from the TM promoter so that I won’t forget, cause if I jotted it on a piece of paper, I am sure as hell I will lose it. Or throw it. I JUST DON’T LIKE TO KEEP THINGS LAYING AROUND.

So we will be on contract for 24 months.

On the Unifi part:
Within this 24 months if we were to  downgrade to Unifi VIP5 we will be charged by RM200 penalty. If we were to terminate completely we will be charge RM500.

On the Hypptv part:
Within 24 months, we can always change from Sport Package to Mega package as many times as we like. However, we will be charged RM5 for every request.

If we were to cancel our package and only subscribed for the free Hypptv, we will be charged RM50 times remaining months of the contract.

After 24 months and contract ends we will still be enjoing the VIP10 with Sports or other package for RM199.

No comments: