Wednesday 10 September 2014

.

What I typed on 5 Sept 2014:
Kesian Amna. Sejak ada adik ni, dia macam anak tiri. Alhamdulillah we are blessed with Maysa yang sangat mudah nak menjaganya, tapi cabaran lebih kepada Amna. She must have protested through her tantrums. Memang mak ayah selalu kena urut dada istighfar sangat-sangat.
Planning to cut Amna’s hair with a bang. Her hair is long, kalau tak ikat tu dah macam hape dah. But will she cooperate with the pemotong rambut di saloon? Wait and see.

What I typed on 9 Sept 2014:
I was supposed to have a discussion at a department that is located in a haunted shop lot, where one is required to panjat tangga tingkat 2 to be there. I say haunted because there used to be things relocated when they came in the morning, and the damn heavy COWAY water dispenser fell down to the floor around 8.30 am. How eerie. But now I think

Today:
We have already cut Amna's hair. I was expecting the worse, like she's crying and wailing and not wanting the hairdresser to touch her. But what happen was a total opposite. Of course, I have to have her sit on my lap while the hairdresser is doing her job. But Amna was just too shy with the stranger she just sit down quietly and let the hairdresser played with her hair. I love how she looks now, senang nak maintain rambut beliau.

Last Friday Amna caught some flu bug she had selesema and cough.. which of course later menjangkiti Maysa.. Dan siapa lagi yang nak sedut hidung anak baby 2 bulan yang kena selesema kalau bukan ummi diorang ni, and by Monday I was already have sore throat and headache and by Tuesday I have selesema. I have been taking 2 capsules of Olivenol and VCO and habatussauda religiously now,  biasa la bila dah sakit baru menggelabah makan suplement. 

No comments: