Thursday 2 October 2014

Of gemuk

"Gemuk people is not attractive."
And I am talking about myself. So if you are fat too, please don't be offended hehe.

I am so fat now. My husband is fat too. Too fat that when we hugged it's feels like 2 huge balloons hugged.

The dresser in my room has this mirror that'll make you look slimmer than you really are. So whenever I see myself in the mirror I see someone who is a lot slimmer. Thank you for such a positive motivation, you mirror -_-".

I'd give you one visual example how 2 huge balloons hugged each other. Feast you eyes.....................




































Gambar ini berskala kecik atas sebab-sebab malu berbadan besar. Klik utk tumbesaran agung.

Now you believe me? I don't lie you see. I am at the fattest moment of my life (it has always been like this), and it is increasing with every pregnancy. I gained 14 kgs during my second pregnancy and only lost 10 kgs to date. People said that when you give birth you will lose 10kgs, and I tell you what, it's an utter bullshit. Jeans getting tight, gotta buy a new skirt. Baju kurung pun dah x muat. Nanges.

So these 2 months after my confinement I bought lotsa nursing maxi from imannabdul.com. It's so cheap for a NURSING and PLUSSIZES maxi at only around RM70 per piece! I can't thank this lady enough. I have 5 pieces of their Orked Maxi in variant color. You gotta buy dark you know, to hide all those bulges around your tummy and butt. 

The most interesting part is, I have always complained that I am big and fat and such but I never actually do anything about it. I have such high self esteem don't you think? Bahaha. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

kelakar la u... tak pe inshalllah boleh kurus.. usaha :)