Thursday 6 November 2014

Life is a beach (bitch) vacation

I am eating some spicy fish cracker now while typing this. It is tasty and good.

How's everything? My everything here is okay.

I know I sound depressed for the last few posts. I was not depressed. I was having emotional wreck. But it is all okay now. 

Thank you for asking, dear vulgarian.

Anyway..

I am now taking Nona Roguy's Akar Herbanika religiously since pantang with Maysa.. It is much easier to consume since it came in tea bag form. All I have to do is pour some hot water and drink it warm. As opposed to the old fashion jamu where you have to eat the serbuk or pop the pill. And I like how it has change my stamina.. I am less tired and it has improve my libido kahkahkah

Eh dah pukul 5.30 lah.. nak balik.. gotta run! bubye

No comments: