Wednesday 7 January 2015

Random



Initially I recommended this BB cream to one of my friend. After she bought it, i pulak yg terikut membeli sedangkan sebelum ni x beli pun cuma baca review je.




This is a photo of Maysa yesterday. Her biggest smile captured as of to date. Sayangnye kat Maysa.




Bought this SupaMop finally, after 3rd visit to the shop at Setia City Mall. First visit we were very impressed that you don't need to touch the mop to perah. But since the price is rather steep for a mop we decided not to buy ot on impulse. Besides, we already have the scotch Brite magic sweeper that acted as a penyapu n a mop. On our 2nd visit to SCM we dropped by at thr shop but do not buy any. And after the 3rd visit i decided what the heck let's buy it. By the way, i bought it for my dear husband since he was the one who always mop the floor :p.




I was never been this lazy before. Now i processed Maysa puree with a lesung! Kakaka. Malas nk keluarkan food processor that is.




Have you tried roti titab? It was my first time, sedap!




Love this Gin & Jacqie's bag organizer! Made the process of digging harta karun from my doraemon pocket (my handbag) a lot easier .
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: