Friday 23 October 2015

Laf laf


I want to live forever for my babies
I want to see they grew up to watch what a fine young lady they have become
I want to be there for them on the day they experienced their first menstrual pain
I want to be there on the day they have been accepted to university
I want to be there on the day they graduated
I want to sit beside them on the day of their ijab and qabul
Or when they announce that they are expecting
And soon when they tell me they have their first real contraction; only to tell them back "Honey, honestly I dont know what a real contraction feels like cause I am not sure whether I have experienced one or not"

But I am not sure whether I will be here for them as long as I want
I don't know whether I will still be alive for their next birthday
Heck, I dont even know whether I will still be alive tomorrow
But all I know my love for them is unconditional
That I would trade my soul for them
That I would kill for them
For all I want is them to have a happy life
Free from worry, from trouble, from sorrow and tears
And if any boy would dare to break their heart I would tell my babies, no human love would be as strong as mine
Just dont waste your time with them boys
Cause when the time is right you will find your perfect one

I love you all very strong lah ~ 

No comments: