Friday 28 March 2014

She did it again

I found myself waking up almost 3 to 4 times every single night. Mostly it was Amna, asking for her susu/nenen, whichever she remembers. Honestly I still not used to wake up and preparing milk for her in the middle of quiet night. As previously, every time she woke up and asked for a milk, all I have to do is exposing my B and nahhh. Sumbat. Haha. It was a lot easier I tell you. Now I have to calm her, tell her OK ummi is going to make your nenen, walk to kitchen, clean her feeding bottle, pour some hot water, walk to the refrigerator and pour down some milk, and walk back to the bed. Haish, so many steps involved. Many times, if not most of the time, Amna’s ayah would sleep and did not noticed that his little daughter is crying/merengek. Really cannot rely on guy when they sleep you know, haha.

Last time when she was still refusing the bottle, and since I am pregnant and my milk supply has dropped tremendously, Amna would make noise in the middle of the night. She would wokeup and asked for susu, and after I breastfed her she would go to sleep, only to wake up again 5 mins/ 30 mins after. Minta susu lagi! Dan banyak kali dalam satu malam! Imagine my frustration, haha dah la mengantuk, si kecik Amna merengek2 dan aku tak tahu dia nak apa. Now when I think back I am sure she was actually hungry! Kesian Amna! Alhamdulillah fasa itu sudah over.

Sekarang pun dia dah nampak tembam balik, thanks to susu kambing, heheh.


This morning she woke up at 6.30 am asking for susu, so I prepared a bottle of milk. After she finished the whole 8 oz milk, dia macam nak bangun, macam nak sembang, tapi she obviously still sleepy and looked very mamai. Suddenly she rest her head on my lap, and said it again; “Sayanggg Mak” and went back to sleep. Hahah, this girl surely know how to win my heart.

No comments: