Thursday 3 April 2014

Online shopping

Lately I have been shopping online from International store. Nothing expensive, sekadar suka-suka.

At first I bought head band for Amna and her little adik, though this type of headband is available locally, I still want to buy them from this specific seller I found in Instagram.

The transaction, though, was done through etsy.com.


Second item I bought is a 0.99 USD phone silicone case with free shipping from eBay! Transaction was done on 15 March 2014 and I have received the item today!! Yeay! Seller is based in China.


Kemudian few days ago kegatalan melanda again I bought 2 bumper case for my handphone bahaha. My only defense is my phone is not very popular locally hence it is hard to find casing here. But now I already have 3 casing plus another 2 bumper case which is still on their way haha. And why do I need 5 difeerent casings for a single phone, that one I can't justify haha

And last weekend I bought a Fossil watch from a Malaysian lady who lived in USA..


Kinda like it but not something I am really crazy for but since the price is very affordable, why not, hehehe..

My online shopping habit has made a come back, obviously. 

No comments: