Thursday 17 April 2014

Nak merajuk

Ko tengok laki aku.. senyappp je x pedulikkan bini. Majuk ah gini 😢

Hari ni aku ada training kat Hotel Istana KL. Was contemplating whether to drive or take public transport. I am already in my 30 weeks pregnancy so taking a public transport is quite a hassle as I have to walk like a penguin from KL Sentral to KL Monorail station. And from Raja Chulan monorail to the hotel. I hate driving to KL for its jam somemore i m not familiar with the route. Still remember last time it took me almost 1 hour from KLCC to Jalan Raja Chulan. Bengong.

Last month i had a training at Concorde KL i parked my car at the Shah Alam komuter. But this time i decided to drive all the way to LRT Kelana Jaya and i am glad i did. Taking LRT is much more enjoyable than taking a komuter.

And luckily this time, the hotel is not far from the monorail station.


Posted via Blogaway

1 comment: