Friday 11 April 2014

Raya

Yesterday my friend was busy selecting onesie for her coming baby from Ralph Lauren website. Her cousin is staying at the states and will be going back to Malaysia in June so she addressed the parcel to her cousin's house.

Ralph Lauren was having a 25% on top of the full mark item and discounted item so there's no surprise when I decided to buy something for Amna and adik. I bought them their matching baju raya!

Previously I was not in the mood of planning anything for raya since my due date will be 2 days before puasa. And after ordering the dresses for the little girls I got pretty excited I did a mental planning to buy a baju raya or two for me.

Until I rechecked my due date, and realised the fact that I will be 32 days in pantang at most in first day of raya. So tell me what is the use of buying baju raya when I will be stranded at house waiting for guess to come. Luckily this year is my mom's house turn so it won't be so boring afterall, as my mom mnerima guess yang sangat ramai every raya.

So I will be just staying at home tadah tangan untuk menerima duit raya/muyi for Amna and adik. Tehehehe. Sounds like a good plan, no?

I decided to buy a baju, or paling malas pakai baju blouse cotton yang paling paling selesa sebab I will  be busy feeding the little champ so BAJU KURUNG is way out of my plan. Or pakai baju kurung utk sesi bergambar hehe.

And so guys, tu je la planning raya aku tahun ni.

No comments: