Friday 30 May 2014

Aary Green glass bottle

As lately I am aware that BPA-free bottle does not mean it really safe from any harmful chemical that might leeches to the milk and drinks, I changed Amna's bottle to glass.

During the selection of which glass bottle is the best bottle, the most important criteria is that it came with silicone sleeve. And must be easy to find in case if the glass shattered. Well you never know when accident might happen kan, especially they are made of glass. I was left only with 2 choices:

1. Lifefactory bottle

2. Aary Green bottle


They both looks similar, but Aary Green has wider opening whilst Lifefactory has narrow opening. The price doesn't differ so much, but thinking that it cost me quite a lot for a single feeding bottle, I decided to play safe.

I choose Aary Green only and only because it can fit MAM teats as Amna is so used to MAM teats. She was previously using MAM bottle. I don't want to spend almost hundred ringgit that goes to waste, just because Amna does not like the teats.

I don't really have major complaint with Aary Green. But yeah I do have complaints here and there.

The moment I reached home, excitedly, I sterilize all the bottles components with hot water. You know what happens next? The bottle cover became loose. Like really loose as if it came from a different bottles. Luckily I still keep the Avent and MAM cover and they fit excellently with the Aary Green rings so I used it until now. I suspected the original Aary Green cover must have been expanded during the sterilization process.

We have 2 Aary Green bottles now, one for babysitter's home and one for our home. I requested that the babysitter returns the bottle every Friday so that I can do some extra cleaning. So I only take out bottle from the rubber sleeve and wash the sleeve once a week. It does left some black residue at the sleeve after a week of use but it does came out last time but now not anymore. Kat sleeve tu ada tompokan hitam even I brushed it off rigorously. Mungkin kalau aku rebus sleeve tu hilang kot. I should rebus mereka today. 

And bila semalam bottle straw cap Lifefactory Amna sampai, I notice that Lifefactory bottle nampak lebih kemas sleeve nya. Anyway, Aary Green is Made in Malaysia hihi.

For adik Amna, aku dah belikan sebotol aje Avent Glass Bottle. Tapi sleeve dia belum beli. I dont really like the sleeve sebab dia bukan silicone like Lifefactory and Aary Green.


No comments: