Friday 30 May 2014

Of blogging

You know sometimes when I write something, I feel like I am doing a useless thing. Like it is very insignificant whether you write about what you wrote, and nobody even cares. Nobody even cares if you don't write anything too.

Until I read back my previous posts.

I am not someone with a powerful memory so whenever I read back my previous posts, it's like a visit to my past.

Yesterday I read by previous posts back in 2010 that I have deleted from this blog, but I kept them securely private at other blog, I laughed at my own silliness.

2010, single, not sure about love, I still remember my ex crush, I play around a bit, haha, I shouldn't reveal it too much here. It reminds me that I was once young (and still young btw haha) and silly and stupid, and whatever.

I noticed that when I was young and single I always feel blue, feeling moody, feeling lonely.

And when I have Amna I never feel those feeling anymore. As I was too busy entertaining her. Haha. But I love it nonetheless. I love my life now.

No comments: