Wednesday 28 May 2014

Makan



Last Monday I feel like eating expensive Nasi Ambeng from Serai so I asked my husband to bring us to this Serai restaurant located in Seksyen 13. My colleague told me that this restaurant is the same restaurant like the one in Empire Subang and Paradigm Mall, minus the western food.

When we arrived at the place, i noticed that the menu is not the same at all. And by looking at the staffs', i made a conclusion that the restaurant is so not the same like the one in Empire and Paradigm.

But we ordered anyway. They have many Thais lauk pauk but i dont feel like eating em. So i ordered nasi goreng nenas and nasi goreng thai for my husband. Plus banana split for Amna, guava juice for me and honeydew juice for husband.

Upon waiting for our food, the waitress served us 3 tidbits which is betik jeruk, peanut and keropok udang. It never crossed our mind that we will be charged for em.

When my nasi goreng nanas arrived, the taste is just ok. My husband said that my nasi goreng taste better. And my husband nasi goreng thai arrived much later when my husband dont feel likr waiting already, dia dah started to grumbled as the other 2 tables who came later than us dah siap berhidang lauk pauk semua. And plus, the staff and/or owner of the restaurant boleh pulak makan dulu masa my husband was waiting for his food. Memang kena pangkah besar.

And when the bills came, glup, rm50 for a food that is soooo ordinary, and plus they charged us rm6 for the tidbits. And 80 cents for 2 wet towels we never requested. Aku dah malas nak cakap apa i just paid and left.

Perhaps if we ordered lauk pauk Thai ia adalah lebih sedap and berbaloi with the price.

One thing for sure, we would never go back to the place again.

PS. I just checked and this restaurant memang one of the restaurant under the Serai Group.

Sent from my LG Mobile

No comments: