Monday 23 June 2014

Few random things

Few months ago I decided to buy a water heater using the refund income tax money I received from LHDN. I thought it would be very useful when I am on my confinement, so that I don't have to boil water in kettle and carry the kettle to the bathroom and such.

Turns out that we are currently facing the El Nino phenomenon, where the weather is undeniably hot, and the pipe water is warm! Even at night and early morning!! Chait, there goes my 600 bucks! 

I am now approaching 40 weeks, with no tanda nak bersalin whatsoever!! I am now in a waiting game :'). Jalan pun dah x berapa nak larat, tidur pun dah tak berapa nak lena hoih.

Ever since I got pregnant with No. 2 I realised that my feeling for cat has changed. If previously I can proudly claimed that I am a cat lover, I LOVE CAT so so freaking much, now that when I saw cat I feel like kicking them, ESPECIALLY if they blocked my way. My husband and ! have been feeding 3 to 4 stray cats in front of our home, and these CATS have declared our yard as their HOME, and whenever we came out from the house these cat will MEOWING like nobody business, asking to be feed. Menggesel kat kaki, but OMG itu adalah sgt merimaskan aku skrg. Kalau dulu aku OK je dgn kucing stray yang nak menggesel. Lepas tu bila nak jalan pun susah sebab diorang sibuk berkumpul kat depan kaki, and that's when I feel like kicking them! Haha I told my husband I must have gotten this trait temporarily from him, and I can guarantee him adik Amna will be somebody who doesnt like cats! Unlike Amna, she loves cats!


No comments: