Friday 14 November 2014

Hello, I am Emily Thorne!

Daniel Grayson & Emily Thorne. I love this pair!

So I have finished Revenge Season 1 marathon. Please do not tell my boss, but I spent whole day at the office yesterday watching Revenge! Went back kepala dah ting tong semacam, dengan laki pun aku cakap omputih! Tebiat sgt!

As for the Season 2, I watched 3 episodes and decided that it can wait. Tengok sikit-sikit time free je la kat rumah. I have saved Season 2 in my pen drive and when Amna is asleep boleh la I tengok kat TV. Selagi dia belum tidur, TV and iPad is hers and hers alone.

By the way, I downloaded Revenge from this wonderful website that was recommended in the Sedut Jangan Tak Sedut Facebook group that I joined. I casually posted requesting for a link to download TV series and a kind hearted soul share this website. So today I decided to be another kind hearted soul and share with you the link.


I know right? Banyak kan?? Haha super happy I tau! Tapi kalau nak download sume cerita yg aku suka matik la nak mengabiskan. Terabai anak-anak i kang. Huha.

Anyway, this morning husband bought me nasi lemak kerang for breakfast and 3 pieces of donuts. Is he trying to kill me or what?? Haha. I am fat enough and yet he feed me banyak food cam tu. Hish.

No comments: