Thursday 20 November 2014

What what

I am sure every wife in Malaysia went emotional when they read the letter from Mah's husband. I am too. Angry and disturbed, I wonder whether the letter is real to begin with. And if (God forbids) I have to go through whatever happened to Mah, I think I will walk away from the marriage. With pride. With dignity.  I mean seriously people, that guy cheated on you for a freaking 6 years. Your marriage is a total lie. Can you actually trust your husband after all the lies he told? And he even have the guts to praise bahagian sulit that women he had an affair with. You psycho or what?

And a day after I read the letter, I stumbled upon a blog whom her husband is having an affair with a married woman! Reading the posts made me shiver. As though it is happening to me. I hope that blogger will eventually find herself back.

Enough with the negative vibes, I know I rarely write about my children now. As for Amna, her vocab has expanded tremendously. Tapi Amna pelat, where Mandi becomes Badi, Family becomes fabily, gelak becomes gelap and so forth. It is so fascinating listening to her using her new found vocab.

As for Maysa, she has been rolling over back and forth. Giggled a lot especially when she saw her sister's action. Sebulan lagi akan berusia 6 bulan which means I will busy with all the cooking and puree-ing again. Hahah. Masa Amna dulu I cant wait to feed her solids, now with the second one, ala lambat sikit pun tak apakan adik? Ummi malas sikit la ni but I love you just the same, baby.

Sometimes macam tak percaya dah ada 2 anak. :P

No comments: