Friday 5 December 2014

Took leave and went places

Since it's a school holiday, I took 2 days off this week and went to watch movie with husband, and brought Amna and Maysa for their first train (LRT to be exact) ride!

On Wednesday after sending out our kids to babysitter, we went for breakfast at our favorite nasi lemak & cakoi place in Seksyen 3 and went straight to IKEA. Traffic was not so bad since it's a working days. Grabbed a few things and went to have lunch at IKEA cafe at 11.30 something since we did not want to face the crowds during lunch time.

Had salmon and lemon with dill and my husband had the usual meatball. After paying at the counter we went to e@Curve and watch errr... DUMB AND DUMBERER TO! Not my type of movie but since it was our first movie since 2 years and 6 months ago (that's Amna's age) I enjoy it nonetheless.

And we have plan to bring Amna to watch Penguin of Madagascar at nearby mall ie. Space U8 or JUSCO Bukit Raja but let's see how. It's either Maysa & I joined Amna and husband in the cinema or Maysa & I will be strolling outside waiting time to pass by. I am rather worried if Maysa would not be comfortable in the cinema, what with the loud sounds and all.

And on Thursday, which is yesterday we brought both of our little girls to their first LRT ride! We planned to park our car at LRT Kelana Jaya but we did have Plan B should we fail to get any parking, we planned to park our car at the SS7 mosque, since I used to stay in the area and quite know the area. And our assumption was right, the parking was so full they blocked the entrance with that big orange plastic thing.

So I told husband we better park at Giant area since I thought it will be easier to catch a taxi. So patah balik pergi Giant and hailed a cab. Amna call taxi as sexy by the way. So cute I almost caught myself rolling on the floor laughing when I first heard it.

So by the way, we catch our LRT and Amna had so much fun looking out the window and all, while Maysa is obviously is too small to realize that we are on a moving train. Arrived at KLCC where we had lunch at Wendy's, breastfeed Maysa and change their diapers, solat and tapau Roti Boy and went straight back home. Sound like a simple shopping mall visit, no? Yet it took me 5 hours carrying Maysa on our BOBA 3G carrier, and today my leg hurts. Maysa baru 6.5kgs tu.. phew.

And upon arriving at Giant, husband suggested that we grab a drink at the nearby stall, and I chose a laksa stall since it is initially funded by the Zakat Selangor. My husband suggested me to introduced myself as one of the staff but what's the point anyway? Heheh.

And today I am at the office and working my ass off.. not.

No comments: