Thursday 29 October 2015

Pre school

I have some nagging thought of whether changing little A to other pre school next year would do bad.

Her current pre school where she attends her toddler Montessori program is okay. English and Islamic oriented though I noticed some of the teachers do not speak fluent English.

I wanted to change her to Dzul Iman Smart Khalifah which happens to be located so very near to M's nursery. Dzul Iman is very Islamic oriented, but it is not an English medium pre school. Which is a minus point, considering that I sort of fail to teach/communicate with A using English. She barely understand what I said, when I spoke to her in English.

But it will make my life a lot easier when both A and M's school is nearby. It is so tiring having to send and fetch them daily to 2 different location.

And A's current school is located above 99 Speedmart, where she mesti nak singgah to buy something every single day...

95% probability of sending A to Dzul Iman.

A; buying raisin from THE 99 Speedmart

No comments: